- Name: Kate
- Birthday: 19th July hot hot summer
- Height: 5'1 and I'm not even a 5yo
- Eye color: Brown
- Hair color: Dark brown.
- A random fact about you: I scare easily.I'm a fucking pussy.
- Favorite band: Atm Pierce The Veil, Arctic Monkeys, Tonight Alive, The xx, Two Door Cinema Club, Panic! At The Disco.
- Favorite song: The Sky Under The Sea - PTV
- Favorite food: Ice-cream or Salt and Vinegar crisps.
- Favorite season: Winter heck ye
- Favorite animal: Cats holy wow
- Favorite movie: Catching Fire wow or The Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe 21 Jump Street?
- Anything you need to work on?: Mwa ha ha no.
- Who ended your last relationship?: What relastionship psssh.
- Are you friends with your ex?: What ex? pssshhshsshhhhhcriesshhhhhhhhhhhh
- Do you prefer someone shorter or taller?: Taller cos hugs man.
- Dark hair or light hair?: Dark hair. ;)
- Smart or attractive?: Both, am I cheating?
- Is creativity attractive?: Ya.
- Do you care how much money they have?: Nah man. Hugs are free, aye.
- Your last text: "wat."
- Last one I received: "Wait at the gates? x"
- The last thing you ate: Hagen Daaz (?) Cookies and Cream. :p
- The last thing you drank: Water.
- The last song you listened to: Cigarettes In The Theatre by Two Door Cinema Club
- The last book you read: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
- The last movie you watched: Does This Is A Wasteland count?
- Do you play any instruments?: A bit of keyboard.
- What are you pets’ names?: Wallace and Cole.
- A random childhood memory: My cat sat by the TV and pawed away at the racing cars on it. Awawaw.
- Your favorite color to wear: Burgundy.
- Nobody cares Kate ffs. Sorree.
then there’s Jaime with a fucking stapler
Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht …
um, dois, três, quatro …
Un, Deux, Trois, Quatre
It’s not a very good one.
uno, dos, tres, cuatro…
I’m not sure how this works.
ett två tre fyra
philippines and japan stop omg
Satu Dua Tiga Empat
one AMERICA, two AMERICA, three AMERICA…
i don’t get it either
one tea two tea three tea
this happened while playing Hold on Till May. i think it really shows how much their songs mean to them, and the effort and emotion within the lyrics.
i just heard a bouncing noise and then that was followed by my dad saying
"oh no my potato"